Wednesday 5 December 2012

WINDEMERE MY DEAR

Forgive the lateness on this post and blog...it's been a busy month. here's a post about my trip away.

My week off with Holly in Windemere was amazing. One I'll never forget. A beautiful time so peaceful and relaxing. Not just peaceful in the location of where I was but the company too. From eating to chatting and just being together in each others company. Good food, GREAT TIMES! Leaving the stress of work and the rush behind it was so good to spend so much time with the one that means so much to me. From lovely dinners to wonderful walks this was the life. Even the rain and a horrible illness couldn't dampen the mood. With some of the loveliest people you could meet (not as lovely as Holly) and an awesome open mic night (which I should of strung up and sang with...if only) what more could you want? The photo's say it all but don't even begin to give the vivid views all their justice...I could get used to this. Can't wait for the next time we get to put our feet up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment